Thursday 2 August 2012

Blogging our way around France, Italy and Spain

Back in 2006 I decided to blog our South East Asian Cruise holiday and enjoyed the opportunity to capture my thoughts as I travelled on the journey and be able to look back at the experience since.

In addition the blog allowed me to share the holiday with my friends and family back home, so last year when we travelled through New England, the Canadian Maritime Provinces and Newfoundland I also blogged the trip and found it really helped focus my enjoyment by getting me to convert the expereinces into words to share with others, and have as a memory for myself.  

Last year I had lots of positive feedback from friends and colleagues who had shared the journey with us, at least virtually, so this year as we embark upon our trip around France, Italy and Spain (not to forget Monaco and the Vatican City) here we are again.

Thanks to all of you who choose to join us on the journey and welcome to the strangers who have happened upon the blog, hope you enjoy the ride.

Haydn and Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment